Exercise Suggestion: Farmers carry/Waiter walk (Kettlebell)

Hardy Awadjie

17 Jun, 2017 08:23 PM

Farmers carry/Waiter walk (Kettlebell)

You guys already have this listed but not the option to add weight. This just edits the current one listed but allows for members to add weight. Can distance also be added to it as well? As we normally do weighted for 200m.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 19 Jun, 2017 04:19 PM

Hey Hardy,

Right now, both time & weighted movements are a little tricky to log as Single Movement entries. The issue being is that everything at the moment is based off a "score". And things that are multiple parameters get a little tricky to determine what's "better".
    For example, what's better, a 30second hold with 20kg? Or a 60 second hold with 15kg? It gets tricky, so that's why there's currently no way to log it for both Time AND Weight.
    However, if you go to the Log-->Multiple Movement route, you can at least use the "For Time" or "Rounds For Time" option to add the movement, and turn on the check-mark for both the Time and Weight prescription. So you can add the movement once, add the weight, and set the time you did. Then copy the movement, adjusting what you need.
    Then, choose the "Not Timed" option and you can save this as "Completed" instead of based off a score.

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 04:19 PM.

3. Hardy Awadjie re-opened this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 04:43 PM

4. 2 Posted by Hardy Awadjie on 19 Jun, 2017 04:43 PM

Hi Toni,

Ok great. Thank you for the explanation. As I was wondering why it was structured like that. I just simply logged as a farmers carry and will edit with note.

Have a good week.

Hardy

Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 19 Jun, 2017 08:10 PM

You have a great week too!

Toni

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 08:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac