trial?

Aaron Huston

19 Sep, 2017 10:33 PM

Hi - I am a coach of a Sprint Canoe and Kayak team. I am looking for a platform that would include a website and app so:
1) I can post workouts/WODS that all my athletes can see
2) my athletes can input/post results
3) I can see the results, analyze etc.

I am interesting in trying your site and I read that I would start it under "garage gym"... is there a way I can try it for 2-3 weeks to see if it will work for our clubs needs? I don't want to invest 100$ if its not going to work. Thanks for considering. -Aaron

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 20 Sep, 2017 02:20 PM

Hey Aaron,

If you have not started an account with BTWB, you will get your 1st month free. You can create a garage gym and set the subscription to members pay. This way you do not have to pay for the subscription for the garage gym and you will have your first month free. This counts for anyone in your garage gym who's also on their 1st month free subscription.

As a gym, you'll be able to run a gym page where your members would join. You can program workouts here for all your members to see and log their results to. They'll/you will be able to compare scores against each other on a Male/Female leaderboard, as well as compare scores against people from all over the world if other users have also logged a result to that workout. We keep track of all your members stats. From every rep of deadlift and total pounds, to all their workout history on Fran. They'll get up front feedback on their efforts, being congratulated on their new PR's and such.
    One of our favorite features is our Fitness Level. Each member will be assigned a level based on their ratings across 8 categories: Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting, Speed, Endurance, Bodyweight MetCon, Light MetCon, Heavy MetCon, and Long MetCons. This gives them a non-biased view on their strengths and weaknesses in their fitness, so they can better approach what they need to work on. We have a lot more analytics on strengths/weaknesses too, where we can rate you on how good your technique vs strength on a given aspect. We'll also calculate your member's potential 1RM based off a set of lifts they've done. For example, if a member hits 3 Back Squats at 315lbs, and that's the heaviest back squat they've ever done, we'll show them that they might be capable of hitting 339lbs for 1 rep based off their 3 reps. That way they can intuitively target a goal the next time they want to max out.
    As an admin and account owner, you will be able to go into your athletes profiles and see what they have logged. However, we are looking to add a feature for admins to be able to look at the analytic side of your members. This hasn't been added yet but it is something we want to add.

Let me know if you have any questions, I have a demo video of how the site works if you would like help with the site. Let me know.

Best,

Toni

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac