BTWB iOS App

Sid Fernandez

11 Sep, 2017 04:06 PM

Is there a way I can revert back to the old display version using the iPhone app? Not too impressed with the updated app and display and would like to go back to using the older version.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 12 Sep, 2017 02:47 PM

Hey Sid,

I'm sorry you are not happy with the new app. Is there anything specific you do not like about the app? We would love to hear any feedback or suggestion you might have.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2017 02:47 PM.

3. Sid Fernandez re-opened this discussion on 13 Sep, 2017 12:04 AM

4. 2 Posted by Sid Fernandez on 13 Sep, 2017 12:04 AM

The new app is fine but it reminds me of the latest Windows/Cortana. Being a Mac user I'm not used to it and don't really care for it. The older BTWB was easy to read and use. Let me caveat by saying that I only used the app to see the wods, log my wod info and to see how others at my gym did. So for those three things, the old app was perfect. Maybe you can have a setting in the new app to only show what the user wants or the most popular items. Using the new app and having an option to only see the scheduled wods, times and log info would be great.

Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 13 Sep, 2017 06:04 PM

Hey Sid,

Thank you for this feedback! I have passed this onto the team. I think this is a great suggestion. Hopefully this is something we can improve on as we make tweaks to the app.

Best,

Toni

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 13 Sep, 2017 06:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac