Logging increased rep workouts

Christopher Knight

06 Sep, 2017 09:48 AM

Hello, I'm trying to log a workout where reps increase each round across all movements over a set time period. The aim is max reps over that time period. Essentially, it's an AMRAP with varying reps, e.g.:

3-6-9-12-15-18...
Wall Ball
Power Snatch
Over Bar Burpee
Deadlift

It almost fits in with the "RFT: Same Varying Reps", but it's max reps, rather than For Time. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Chris

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 06 Sep, 2017 07:36 PM

Hey Chris,

We don't have an official format for Ascending Ladder AMRAPs at the moment, I apologize about that. It is, however, at the top of our list of workout styles we want to add support for. In the mean-time, your best bet is to us the AMReps option instead.
    You will add your movements at their starting reps, then use the Copy option to duplicate them and increase the reps as you go. You can build this to however far you think most people will get, and if anyone gets farther than what you built, they can continue adding sets or just write in reps in the score. This will be scored for total reps instead of "rounds", much like an Open workout. Hope this helps! Sorry for the trouble.

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 06 Sep, 2017 07:36 PM.

3. Christopher Knight re-opened this discussion on 06 Sep, 2017 08:13 PM

4. 2 Posted by Christopher Kni... on 06 Sep, 2017 08:13 PM

No problem - that is for confirming. Look forward to the update.

Regards,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Sep 2017, at 20:36, Toni Smith <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> wrote:

5. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 07 Sep, 2017 05:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac