Take Over Subscription

Trevor Little

28 Aug, 2017 03:26 PM

My CrossFit box is cancelling our BTWB subscriptions but is giving us enough notice that we can take over the subscription cost if we want. How do I go about doing that?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 29 Aug, 2017 04:00 PM

Hey Trevor,

Once your gym has cancelled the subscription, you will either be signed out and you will be asked to enter in a method of payment or if you sign up and put your card information in, you will be automatically charged the $5 a month subscription. You will still be a part of your gym (if the owner selects the "members pay" subscription, but you will not receive any of the gyms workouts just yet, (this is something BTWB is working on for the future). If you have a lot of your guys wanting to still use BTWB, maybe you could suggest if someone can be an admin of the gym and post the workouts. However, if you are all still logging for the same WOD, you will still show up on the gyms leaderboards. Does that all make sense? Let me know if you have questions.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 29 Aug, 2017 04:00 PM.

3. Trevor Little re-opened this discussion on 29 Aug, 2017 04:11 PM

4. 2 Posted by Trevor Little on 29 Aug, 2017 04:11 PM

Yep, that makes total sense. I am not sure exactly, but I am guessing that he will just be "cancelling" the subscriptions. If he does that, can I easily recover my account? Or does he need to mark it as "members pay" for me to recover it?

Thanks,
    Trevor

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 29 Aug, 2017 10:40 PM

Yes, everything is saved, you just have to log in with the same email address. Even if you have to pick a new subscription, you logs and results are saved to the same profile.

Toni

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 29 Aug, 2017 10:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac