affiliate tracking

Jonathan Halbreich

18 Aug, 2017 05:27 AM

to whom this may concern, I have some questions about affiliate tracking etc..
I work for an affiliate in thailand and we are thinking about using the btwb for tracking progress, attendance, etc..
1. how much does it cost to get our gym on the site?
2. does the website/app track attendance, or does it only track attendance for those who log their results?
3. are there other admin uses that i'm not aware of that could benefit us as well as members?
4. We are currently using wodify and some of our members aren't happy with the wod tracking applications...does btwb populate percentages based on previous results...such as if i put in my 3rm for cleans, will it populate my 10rm?

simply put we are looking to make an upgrade and provide our members an easier and better way to upload their results and track their progress.

i'm sure you have received these types of questions before so i apologize in advance.

thanks,
Jonathan Halbreich
Training Ground 69(east west crossfit)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 18 Aug, 2017 06:51 PM

Hey Jonathan,

No need for apologizes. I am happy to help! We'd love to have you join us.
    I have attached a screen shot of an example of the different prices, depending on the amount of members you have.

We are strictly focused on Logging, Planning, and Analyzing results, but this doesn't mean we're just for "individuals". As a gym you'd have a Gym Page that your members can create accounts under, log all their workouts, progress, see results on leaderboards between other gym members or the entire world. We do not, however, have any "membership" features for Class Scheduling or Billing for your actual Memberships at your gym. We've always come to the decision that splitting our efforts across multiple services to be an "all-in-one" would distract us from continuing to provide what we can confidently say is the best logging and analyzing option out there.
    With that in mind, most of our gyms use Push Press, Front Desk, Zenplanner, or Mindbody for their memberships/billing in combination with us. We just created a Member Sync integration with Push Press as well, syncing memberships between platforms so your current members and members on BTWB are synced.

I'll go over briefly the main perks and features of our site without ranting on too long and hopefully answer some questions you may have!
    First off: we're confident we're the best planning, logging, and analyzing option out there. If you are a gym owner, your members will all have their own personal accounts where they can track their workouts that you program, or that they do on their own free time. They'll, or you (if you are signing up as an individual) will be able to use our full site http://www.btwb.com as well as our mobile app on iOS and Android.

As a gym, you'll be able to run a gym page where your members would join. You can program workouts here for all your members to see and log their results to. They'll/you will be able to compare scores against each other on a Male/Female leaderboard, as well as compare scores against people from all over the world if other users have also logged a result to that workout. We keep track of all your members stats. From every rep of deadlift and total pounds, to all their workout history on Fran. They'll get up front feedback on their efforts, being congratulated on their new PR's and such.

One of our favorite features is our Fitness Level. Each member will be assigned a level based on their ratings across 8 categories: Power Lifting, Olympic Lifting, Speed, Endurance, Bodyweight MetCon, Light MetCon, Heavy MetCon, and Long MetCons. This gives them a non-biased view on their strengths and weaknesses in their fitness, so they can better approach what they need to work on. We have a lot more analytics on strengths/weaknesses too, where we can rate you on how good your technique vs strength on a given aspect. We'll also calculate your member's potential 1RM based off a set of lifts they've done. For example, if a member hits 3 Back Squats at 315lbs, and that's the heaviest back squat they've ever done, we'll show them that they might be capable of hitting 339lbs for 1 rep based off their 3 reps. That way they can intuitively target a goal the next time they want to max out.

We offer a free Intro subscription to all official affiliates that's completely free to us and lets you add up to 10 members to the page to also use the site/app free.
    If you are signing up as an individual, you have your first month for free and then you can choose to either subscribe to our monthly plan or our yearly plan.
    Please let me know if you have any questions about anything!
    We look forward to having you guys as part of the team :)

The link below is also a demo of the site

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B638aEfKsIe1LXJEZlN0M0YtVjQ

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 18 Aug, 2017 06:51 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac