Question in new app

Daniel Perez Farias

05 Aug, 2017 03:49 AM

Hi!
The new app is great!

Al the days I check next day workout and plan how am I going to attack the Wod
I plann it in two different options
1. Check the recomended millestone for me (here is my first question. How can I check the milestone in the app?)
2. If I cant follow the millestone I check what kind of wod is it going to be (a heavy one for example). I check my fitness level for heavy wods and in the same part where I can see the milestone I move it to know the result for that wod in my heavy fitness level. (Second question. How can I check this in the new app?)

Thanks!
Daniel

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 07 Aug, 2017 05:41 PM

Hey Daniel,

The milestone feature has not been added to our apps. This is something I will share with the team for a possible addition.
    You can check any of the fitness level workouts on the app. If you go to the fitness fitness level page, you can select the category you want to see and select a WOD from there.
    Let me know if you have questions or issues.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 07 Aug, 2017 05:41 PM.

3. Daniel Perez Farias re-opened this discussion on 09 Aug, 2017 02:37 PM

4. 2 Posted by Daniel Perez Fa... on 09 Aug, 2017 02:37 PM

Great Tony!
    Tell them that it would be great if we can move the milestone level in the app.

What I usually do if the milestone is in the line between the Rx and no Rx I put my fitness level in order to know my wod objective
    For example tomorrow I will do the CrossFit Games Regional 11.1 wod. The milestone sais level 37 (between the Rx and no Rx). I don’t know why thats my recommended objective. This is a bodyweight wod, so I move it to 89 that is my Bodyweight level and now I know that I will try to go for 9:57

Regards
    Daniel

El 07/08/2017, a las 12:41, Toni Smith <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> escribió:

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 10 Aug, 2017 06:44 PM

Hey Daniel,

We now display a Workout Level chart that shows the level and score needed. This is attached to your WOD. It is in increments of 5, the milestone slider lets you pick a specific level, but this still gets the job done and gives you a pretty close idea.

Best,

Toni

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 10 Aug, 2017 06:44 PM.

7. Daniel Perez Farias re-opened this discussion on 11 Aug, 2017 02:47 AM

8. 4 Posted by Daniel Perez Fa... on 11 Aug, 2017 02:47 AM

Hi Tony

Were can I find the Workout Level chart that shows the level and score needed?
    I Found the workout leves but they go in increments of 10

Thanks
    Daniel

Enviado desde mi iPhone

> El 10/08/2017, a las 13:44, Toni Smith <[email blocked]> escribió:
    >
    > We now display a Workout Level chart that shows the level and score needed. This is attached to your WOD. It is in increments of 5

9. Support Staff 5 Posted by Toni Smith on 11 Aug, 2017 05:56 PM

I have attached a screen shot of an example. It is on the same page as the workout. Let me know if you have any questions.

Toni

10. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 11 Aug, 2017 05:56 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac