Site & Mobile Updates

Peter Vrouvides

23 Jul, 2017 07:04 PM

Hi There,

I've been using BTWB for sometime now. I usually Google questions that I have about the site to find that very often other members have beat me to it. Generally, I see that you guys tend to tell everyone, "That's a great idea..." or "we're actually already in the process of working on that..." etc. I haven't seen any of these items that your working on be updated to the site or mobile version.

Example, in 2012 you guys were stating that you were working on allowing users the ability to follow other athletes but we still can't do it. We also still can't log for Team WOD's. Are you guys seriously planning any updates to the site or app?

Not trying to bitch... I enjoy using this site, but I feel like it could definitely be improved.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 24 Jul, 2017 08:11 PM

Hey Peter,

We are currently working on releasing the new BTWB app, this will be out very soon. Instead of "following" other athletes we have opted to create groups. You will be able to find your friend who works out in a different gym, state and/or country and invite them into a group you have created. Once we have released the app and made the updates we think are necessary, we will be working on the feedback we get from you guys. We do have a list of most important improvements that need to be made. Such at figuring out a way to create Team WOD's. Sorry for the inconvenience Peter. We ARE most definitely trying to make these changes.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2017 08:11 PM.

3. Peter Vrouvides re-opened this discussion on 25 Jul, 2017 07:19 PM

4. 2 Posted by Peter Vrouvides on 25 Jul, 2017 07:19 PM

That's great news Toni! When is the new app coming out?

Cheers,

Peter Vrouvides
    Field Sales Consultant
    Henry Schein Canada Inc.
    3403, rue Griffith
    Ville-Saint-Laurent, QC, H4T 1W5
    514-808-0153

Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 26 Jul, 2017 06:48 PM

We are waiting to hear back from apple. We have made our last update to the app with fixing bugs and tweaking things so it should hopefully be launched in the next week :)

Toni

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 26 Jul, 2017 06:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac