Best results of a workout

Rob Coffman

17 Jun, 2017 02:49 PM

Is there a way to simply find your best performance on a workout you have done multiple times? Without having to look through each of them.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 19 Jun, 2017 03:49 PM

Hey Rob,

If it is a workout you have created and completed numerous times, you are able to either find it on the calendar view and then select history at the top of the page (next to overview). This will bring up all of your previous logs. You can also go to the explore tab at the top of the page and select workouts. Select "WOD" and then gym. This will bring up all of your gyms WOD's. You can then search a specific movement that is in the workout and workouts with that movement will filter through. If this is a movement you do a lot, you should "favorite" it and then you can find it through the favorite filter too. :) Let me know if you have any issues.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 03:49 PM.

3. Rob Coffman re-opened this discussion on 19 Jun, 2017 09:46 PM

4. 2 Posted by Rob Coffman on 19 Jun, 2017 09:46 PM

I am sorry. I may be explaining myself in correctly. What I want to do is compete with myself and my personal best workouts. So if I have done the same work out once a week for say 12 weeks, without having to go through each workout to see which one was the best performance in attempt to beat it, How can I easily find the best performance?

Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Toni Smith on 20 Jun, 2017 06:19 PM

Sorry on the confusion, once you have completed the workout again, you can select the workout from the calendar. Select the workout and then select the history tab. I have attached photos to show you the steps. Let me know if you have issues or questions.

6. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 20 Jun, 2017 06:19 PM.

7. Rob Coffman re-opened this discussion on 22 Jun, 2017 11:11 PM

8. 4 Posted by Rob Coffman on 22 Jun, 2017 11:11 PM

Thanks for the help! Is there a way to enter stair climbs by flights rather than reps?

Sent from my iPhone

9. Support Staff 5 Posted by Toni Smith on 23 Jun, 2017 03:48 PM

As of right now we do not have a way to do that, sorry about that.

Toni

10. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 23 Jun, 2017 03:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac