How to create this workout

Stuart Randall

12 Apr, 2017 06:54 PM

Hi,
I'm new to the website and I'm trying to work out if it is right for me. I have recently started a program called Tactical Barbell and todays workout called for the following movements as a circuit; DB bench press, DB lunges, DB rows, goblet squat, leg raises. Each movement is one after another, for 20 reps, and 30 secs rest between each movement, the whole circuit repeated 3 times.

I planned a workout and it ended up as RFT and I managed to log it, although I wasn't concerned about the rounds for time, however it would be nice to adjust the weights through each circuit if needed.

Have I created the best way I can?

Stu

3x RFT: Dumbbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Lunges, Dumbbell Rows, 2 and more : 0 secs | (0 secs), (0 secs), and (0 secs) | Rx'd
3 rounds, each round for time, of:
20 Dumbbell Bench Press, 13.5 kg
20 Dumbbell Lunges, 9 kg
20 Dumbbell Rows, 18 kg
20 Dumbbell Goblet Squats, 18 kg
20 Leg Raises
Resting 1:30 between each round.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daniel O'B... on 13 Apr, 2017 06:36 PM

Hey Stu

If this workout isn't scored For Time, then there's a simpler way to make this workout.

If you go to the full site (www.btwb.com) and head to the Plan page, you can choose "Build A Workout" and then go to Multiple Movement --> Weightlifting Sets. This will let you set the total number of sets, add all your movements, set the reps to each movement, and record weight to each one. Once you've built it, you can assign it to a specific calendar day. Once assigned, just navigate back to your whiteboard or your mobile app, go to the day you assigned it, and then select it to log your result to it.

This Multiple Movement Weightlifting Sets option is currently only available from the Plan page. Otherwise, you'll want to use Log page and log each movement individually which works well too. Sorry for the trouble!

Danny

2. Daniel O'Brien closed this discussion on 13 Apr, 2017 06:36 PM.

3. Stuart Randall re-opened this discussion on 13 Apr, 2017 06:46 PM

4. 2 Posted by Stuart Randall on 13 Apr, 2017 06:46 PM

Excellent - thanks Danial much appreciated - works how I want.

Stu

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

5. Daniel O'Brien closed this discussion on 13 Apr, 2017 06:49 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac