My home screen doesn't show Gym Activity

Austin Newman

03 Mar, 2017 05:59 PM

The box that showed a snapshot of my gyms activity on the home page is blank. If I click on my gym it opens a page with the data but it is not formatted similarly to any other page on BTWB and is difficult to navigate. Both screen shots are attached.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Toni Smith on 03 Mar, 2017 07:36 PM

Hey Austin,

Can you try and send those screen shots again please, they didn't come through.

Best,

Toni

2. Toni Smith closed this discussion on 03 Mar, 2017 07:36 PM.

3. Austin Newman re-opened this discussion on 03 Mar, 2017 07:57 PM

4. 2 Posted by Austin Newman on 03 Mar, 2017 07:57 PM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Corey Tripp on 06 Mar, 2017 08:20 PM

Hi Austin,

Everything seems ok to me. Looking at your screen shots, it looks like either there was a javascript error, or a resource didn't fully load. Are you still having this issue? If so, you could try clearing your browser's cache. Let us know.

Thanks,
    -Corey

6. 4 Posted by Austin Newman on 08 Mar, 2017 08:20 PM

It works correctly on my Google Chrome browser but it will still not load
    properly on Safari even after clearing the cache.

Thanks,

Austin

7. Support Staff 5 Posted by Corey Tripp on 13 Mar, 2017 09:19 PM

Hi Austin,

The page seems to load up fine for me using Safari. So I'm not sure why it's failing for you. Over the weekend I expired all the assets and rebuilt them on the servers, I'm hoping that maybe that'll help you out.

Thanks,
    -Corey

8. 6 Posted by Mo Abdel-Hafez on 13 Mar, 2017 10:36 PM

This comment was split into a new discussion: My home screen doesn't show Gym Activity

I have the same issue where I see the above view then google chrome crashes and says Aw snappgoogle chrome ran out of memory tryign to load this page. I am also having the same issue from safari on my iphone however the iphone app is working

9. 7 Posted by Mo Abdel-Hafez on 15 Mar, 2017 10:36 PM

HI Same problem with Internet Explorer. I can't see my gym's history and can't click the close button on the 17.3 message up the top.

10. Support Staff 8 Posted by Corey Tripp on 16 Mar, 2017 10:29 PM

Hi Guys,

Could one of you grab a screen shot of the rest of the page when this happens? I'd like to basically the other panels lower down on the page. Also if you know how to open the Developer tools a screen shot of any javascript errors would help out too.

Thanks,
    -Corey

11. 9 Posted by Austin Newman on 20 Mar, 2017 09:44 PM

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Corey Tripp <[email blocked]> wrote:

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hi Guys,

Could one of you grab a screen shot of the rest of the page when this happens? I'd like to basically the other panels lower down on the page. Also if you know how to open the Developer tools a screen shot of any javascript errors would help out too.

Thanks,
    -Corey

On Wed, Mar 15 at 03:36 PM PDT, Mo Abdel-Hafez wrote:

HI Same problem with Internet Explorer. I can't see my gym's history and can't click the close button on the 17.3 message up the top.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: My home screen doesn't show Gym Activity.

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://support.beyondthewhiteboard.com, visit this page

12. Support Staff 10 Posted by Corey Tripp on 21 Mar, 2017 07:09 PM

Thanks Austin,

It is definitely a javascript error of some kind, but I'm not sure what it is. I'll keep looking in to it.

-Corey

13. 11 Posted by Austin Newman on 22 Mar, 2017 12:51 PM

Not sure if this helps but when I click on the "Gym Activity" window from
    the main page to expand it there is an error as well. Here is the screen
    shots from that.

14. Support Staff 12 Posted by Corey Tripp on 22 Mar, 2017 07:28 PM

Yeah, that one is expected. That gym activity html is suppose to be rendered on the other page where that javascript function would be available.

Thanks again for the screen shots. If you want, you can try grabbing one of the whiteboard page with the developer tools on the 'Console' tab. Just want to see if there's any messages there when the page loads up. The one from before was on the 'Elements' tab.

Thanks again,
    -Corey

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac