Average Work Output

António Domingues

10 Jan, 2017 09:18 PM

Hello there, i have a question/problem i want to talk to you about. For some reason, maybe my fault, my average output is very low compared to other members. For example i got a 0.2 average power output on an Emom of 2 front squats at 75% of my max wich was estimated by the program to be at 66kg and i did it with 70Kg. Is that normal? Is it something on the settings that i have to correct? After that i did the prescribed WOD of the day (10-01-2017 from Crossfit Spaarn ) i di it Rx and i got a 0.9avg power output. And its been going on for a while so i decided to check it out with you. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daniel O'B... on 11 Jan, 2017 10:08 PM

Hey Antonio!

It looks like your weigh-in Height Measurement is entered as 1.9cm. I imagine you meant to enter 109cm or something along those lines. Update your Height in the Weigh-In and this should fix the issue.

2. Daniel O'Brien closed this discussion on 11 Jan, 2017 10:08 PM.

3. Jara Domingues re-opened this discussion on 12 Jan, 2017 10:08 AM

4. 2 Posted by Jara Domingues on 12 Jan, 2017 10:08 AM

Good morning
    Thank you very much for your help, it was a stupid mistake that i made. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks again.

Enviado do meu iPad

No dia 11/01/2017, ?s 22:08, Daniel O'Brien <[email blocked]<mailto:[email blocked]>> escreveu:

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daniel O&#x27;B... on 12 Jan, 2017 04:07 PM

Haha nonsense. Easy mistake! :)

6. Daniel O'Brien closed this discussion on 12 Jan, 2017 04:07 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac